Helene de Saint Lager’s distinctive and truly unique work has led her to collaborative projects with brilliant designers. She has received commissions for novel and sometimes monumental pieces for private residences, hotels, restaurants, and boutiques. One of her most remarkable undertakings has been a series of decorative and furniture pieces created in collaboration with designer Jacques Garcia for the Elsa Schiaparelli boutique in Paris.
- Private residences and castles, France (in collaboration with Jacques Garcia)
- Schiaparelli boutique, place Vendome, Paris (hummingbird and butterfly tables and adornments)
- L’Institution restaurant, Lyon (light fixtures)
- Dior boutique, Seoul (random aluminum table)
- Dior boutique, Hong Kong, (random aluminum mirror)
- La Réserve hotel, Paris (tables)